Location: Naisoya, Narok
Gadget(s): Nikon D3300
Accessories: Yongnuo 560 III
This was no ordinary wedding. Because I got to know all the mamas in the kitchen and they kept asking, ‘Umeshiba?‘ Talk of ‘you should know people’. I have already mastered the art of getting connections to eat early at weddings.
Meet the groom – Lemayian Ole Kereto. Much respect for this guy, he got me my first political shoot. The famous Ole Ntimama portrait (RIP) and the Uhuru portrait you see on my blog, are because of that shoot. That’s how we met BTW.
Meet the best man.
Meet the Maasai Boy Child Ambassador, Maasai County influencer, Kajiado Model – Kisoso Simel 🤣🤣🤣
Together they become Maasai boy child ambassador
Now meet Maasai Melanin 😂
The journey to Naisoya begins
Boy Child 😂
Bridesmaids and groomsmen
And finally, we arrive at the scene. There’s no wasting time here. We get started as soon as we arrive.
And the Passie ushered the ceremony with a word of prayer.
And, Lemayian, ‘Do you do?’
Lemayian: I so much do sir!
From the eyes, it’s like Lemayian wants to say, “Mimi, Lemayian Kereto, naapa ya kwamba… 😂”
Nashipai, do you also do? 😄
Then ‘tia kitole hapa.’
And this is where it was hidden
Then, ‘Leta kijana sisi naombea wao’ 😂
Kumbe Lemarti was waiting for them like.
So Lemarti leads the group in dance. The Maasai Way.
After getting tired with dance, ze men escort the groom to the tent.
Then the preaching….
Then Lemarti Season 2. This time everyone took the stage. From old mamas…
To warrior photographers
And of course the grooms men
So this guy Lemayian sang all Lemarti’s songs word for word
And Lemarti went like…
Though she blushed right here 😊
It was an amazing time for the groom.
He even sang for his bride. That Songoyo song was amazing.
Lemarti is just on another level.
I loved this shot
We go eat…
Then the cake
Then a couple of shots
Then the real deal – The Photoshoot
- Subscribe – I publish every Saturday.
- Are you looking for an event photographer? For someone to shoot you and your family? Let me shoot you – I promise it won’t hurt. Just go to my contact page.
- Have you followed me on Instagram and Facebook?
- Brait Photography’s shop section is done, am uploading my favorite and amazing work of art so that you can have them mounted on your wall or printed on canvas as gifts. Click here to check the shop out.
- I now have a students package. For those in Maasai Mara University Package, you qualify for the amount in my pricing section. For those in Nairobi, you add 1,000 KES above normal rates.